Art Car Parade Houston
As promised here are lots of pictures from the Art Car Parade held in Houston a few weekends ago.
The Art Car Parade is an annual event in Houston, featuring a display of all types of rolling art. It’s the first and the largest Art Car Parade in the world. More than 300, 000 people came out to watch more than 250 pieces of motorized art this year.
My two cents on the parade:
- Bring your most fun attitude and if you happen to own a crazy outfit then go ahead and put it on you surely wouldn’t be the only one.
- Yes, it’s going to be hot so stop complaining and bring along some chilled beer and water. Oh and please put on some sunscreen.
- Don’t panic you will find a parking spot eventually just go around the block a few more times.
- Come along with friends this is that kinda of place where more the merrier.
- And lastly don’t leave your camera at home.